Heli-Skiing in Kamchatka, Russia
Testimonials From Customers Who Enjoyed Our Trips
Marc Schwartz | Schwartz International |
"One of the great aspects of my several Alon-led trips is I don’t have to “think”. Alon customizes the itinerary based on the interests and skills of the travelers. Whether it’s 7 days of non-stop hiking/climbing/mountaineering or a mix of downtime, the blend is just the right fit. In all cases, we take advantage of the outdoors and beautiful views to appreciate nature. It’s not uncommon to take some time to meditate or do yoga when the time simply feels right (whether that be after fixing a bicycle tire on a mountain, or simply taking a break during a hike).
Impact of a trip...
"Alon, Jeff, Garrett, Yaron, Marc, Ed, Alberto, Marcelo are my friends for life. They have powerful thoughts and words. Our collective unified powerful thoughts and words made this a journey of a life time. We are BAM!
Some of their final thoughts and positive words are below. And if you are so inclined, read some of the sources at the bottom I quoted proving the reality of the power that positive thinking and positive words have on the physical universe. At a minimum watch the short documentary video in the link at the VERY end. Stay positive everyone!
Jerry E Berland MD, FAAP
DesignationPediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
Thomas Eye Group
- The trips are perfectly coordinated striking a great balance between flexibility for each traveler and cohesion of group.
- Accommodations are always excellent and appropriate for the particular venue. They span from luxurious to rustic. I always feel that the accommodations are a great monetary value.
- The guides are always excellent. They are fully certified mountain guides with many years of experience. They always seem to know how to push us to the edge but not beyond our physical and psychological limits. This makes the trips very satisfying and gives the traveler a personal sense of accomplishment. Safety is always their first priority as we are frequently venturing into a potentially unsafe environment. I have complete faith in the guides and fully understand that my life depends on their judgement. On top of it all, they are fun and personable. After many trips with the same guides, I feel as they are my good friends
- From the Yukon to Iceland, BAM Travel Adventures provided an organized, affordable experience that was above all my expectations.
Marc Greenberg, MD
- BAM is not just a travel agency, but an entire adventure travel philosophy. Dr. Alon Vainer professes a belief that through varying types of off-the-grid experiences, one can synergise the benefits of pushing physical boundaries to increase one’s mindfulness. Vainer, a physician and certified yogi himself, believes that varying adventure experiences can expand the entire mind/body relationship, just as yoga's varying positions combine to create so much more than a physical experience.
Simi Valley, CA
I have had the pleasure of joining the BAM trips for several years.
The freedom gained from these adventures is immeasurable. You will look at life differently after your time on the trail.
The quality of the guides, the expertise of the organizers and of course the adventure that is experienced and shared is a journey for the ages. Certainly a bucket list item. I look forward to this trip every season as it is the high point of the year.
Sherman Oaks, CA
BAM provides a transformative experience of the individuals' desire to explore and discover, through unique adventure, physical challenge, and personal growth.
It takes your mind, spirit, and body to distant lands and even more distant possibilities of self-discovery and physical challenge. Each experience leaves you more fulfilled, in awe of your own possibility, and enlivened by the beauty and marvel of the miracle of the world we live in.
BAM is the answer to a question I didn’t know I asked - what is a more meaningful way to travel? Taking the road less traveled by guides who know the authentic experiences that the land and country has to offer really connects you to a place and culture. In this day and age of information overload, it is astonishing to find so much “sameness” as you look for something unique - or perhaps the temptation to buy any luxury experience - it is a serene pleasure to visit places off the beaten path in an invigorating way. So forget about top ten lists and marketing brainwash and go with BAM!”
Ok. Here is my BAM adventure story
I have traveled with Alon Vainer over 20 times. All I can say is that he has taken me to some of the most amazing places on this planet. Breathtaking skiing, climbing, hiking all intertwined with exceptional cuisine and lodging. And of course, frequent espresso stops. He strives to make each trip unique and unforgettable.
From the highest sauna in the Alps to the craziest goat path on remote Italian islands, no adventure is out of reach
All one needs is physical and mental toughness!"
I’ve had the fortune to take a number of adventure trips with Alon and each one has been special and memorials for a number of reasons. First and foremost, the trips and adventures that he planned were to places that I wouldn’t have otherwise planned on my own - trips I dreamed of taking - but wouldn’t have been able to make happen without a great deal of effort, research, and planning. Every trip I’ve taken with Alon has been fantastic, safe, and effortless. In addition, every detail was thought through. On each trip the accommodations were always terrific; guides were the best in the business; locations and activities were amazing; no detail overlooked. I look forward to many more once in a lifetime experiences with BAM.